Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I have homework?

I think I might have a panic attack. I just realized how much school work I need to get done by the end of this week.


  • Essay on organizational frames (due last Sunday)...the best I can hope for now is a C.

  • Justice Studies test (due by midnight)

  • Essay on RFID chips and how they are violating our liberties (due Friday)

  • Justice studies discussion board (due by Sunday)

  • Skills assignment (due by Sunday)

Next Week:



  • Justice Studies video discussion on whether or not Walmart is good for us (due Monday)

  • Statistics Assignments 3 & 4 (due by Wednesday)

  • Justice Studies discussion board (due by Sunday)

  • Organizational studies assignment (due by Sunday)

This doesn't include my final exams.


I'm going to be begging Toby and my mom for help with Connor.

No comments: