Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wedding Progress Update

Cake- We found a place to bake our cake. It's going to be a lemon pound cake...Toby loves lemon.

Rings- We went to a few different jewelry stores that all pretty much had the same rings. We wanted something simple, but if we were going to spend money, the customer service had to be perfect. Helzberg Diamond did a good job, so we made our final purchase there.

Tuxes- Toby, Mark, and Chad got fitted for their tuxes on Saturday. We have to take little Connor in some time this week. I'm hoping we will hear from Tom soon...

M.O.H.- I've decided not to ask anyone else to fill this spot. Being a last minute pick/ replacement is far from being special.

Bridal Shower(s)- not happening.

Best Man- M.I.A.--I hope you're okay buddy.

Bachelor's Party- I think Toby's coworkers are going to take him out--but friends, please, take him out for a good time. I think he'll enjoy a guys night out.

No comments: